Stirrer hotplates, CB302 and SB302
- choice of robust aluminium or chemically resistant, ceramic top plate
- flashing "Hot" warning light to warn when top plate is too hot to touch
- independent safety circuit to protect against overheating
- Powerful stirring action up to 1500rpm and volumes of up to 15L
- ideal for handling large vessels
- fitting for retort rod and supplied complete with 2mm x 25mm PTFE coated stir bars.
Model CB302 has a glass ceramic top that has excellent chemical and temperature resistance. The chemical properties make the surface very easy to keep clean and the thermal properties allow very high plate temperatures while ensuring the edges stay cooler, reducing the chance of accidental burns.
Model SB302 has a robust aluminium/silicon alloy top plate. The very good heat transmission of this material gives rapid heating and ensures even temperature distribution across the whole of the plate.
With BioCote, silver based, antimicrobial protection.
|Specifications||CB302 / SB302|
|300 x 300mm|
200 x 200mm / 300 x 300mm
|Heater Power:||1200W / 600W|
|Stirrer speed range:||100 to 1500rpm|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||300 x 365 x 105mm|
|Supply requirements:||230V, 50Hz|
|Maximum stirring capacity:||15l|
|Max. plate temperature:||450°C / 300°C|
|Accessories for Stuart Magnetic stirrers and Hotplates|
|Magnetic Stirrer/Hotplate, CD162|