Dispensers, bottle-top, ceramus®
- Environmentally-friendly, reagent-saving, recirculation valves
- Tough, ceramic pistons
- Simple, self-locking volume selection
- When not in use, pistons can be locked and delivery tubes capped to prevent loss of reagent.
- Fixed interval graduations give excellent reproducibility
- 45mm screw neck and adapters supplied allow use with a variety of reservoir bottles
- Smooth-action piston minimises operator fatigue during serial dispensing
- High-grade construction materials provide long operational life
- autoclavable at 121°C
Supplied with: ceramus® complete with thread adapters A 45mm, 3 thread adapters (A 32, S 40 Merck bottles and A 38), 1 screw-coupled suction tube, 1 discharge tube unit complete, 1 spanner for valve, with individual serial number and single calibration report.
|Extendible dispensing tubing, FEP for ceramus® bottle-top dispensers|
|Bottle holder for bottle-top dispenser ceramus® and digital burette solarus®|
|Dispensers, bottle-top, ceramus® classic|
|Dispensers, bottle-top, ceramus® HF|
|Bottle-top dispenser opus®|