Dispensers, bottle-top, ceramus® classic
- no surface abrasion
- no sticking due to plastic swelling
- no thermal expansion problems
Ratchet adjustment mechanism prevents accidental adjustment of the set volume. When not in use the pistons can be locked and the delivery tubes capped to prevent loss of reagent. The glass cylinders are encased in plastic for added safety and have a window for viewing the contents. Autoclavable up to max. 121°C/2 bar.
- inlet and outlet valves are easily replaced
- fully supported delivery jet prevents 'side fling' of reagent
- screw-fixed, inlet suction tube
- High-grade materials (ECTFE, DURAN® glass, FEP) are used throughout.
- Discharge valves and valve seats consisting of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic
Supplied with: complete with thread A 32 mm, 3 thread adapters (A 28, A 45, S 40), 1 screw-coupled suction tube, 1 discharge tube unit, one spanner for valve, with individual serial number and Single Calibration Report.
|Extendible dispensing tubing, FEP for ceramus® bottle-top dispensers|
|Bottle holder for bottle-top dispenser ceramus® and digital burette solarus®|
|Dispensers, bottle-top, ceramus®|
|Dispensers, bottle-top, ceramus® HF|
|Bottle-top dispenser opus®|