VITgrip™ lab bottles, PP, GL 45
- Excellent handling due to innovative design. In contrast to common lab bottles, the slim, waisted shape facilitates the handling of the VITgrip™ to a considerable degree. The molded volume graduations support slip-safety while working with gloves
- Leakproof** due to optimized sealing system of the bottle thread and the screw cap with ergonomic design
- Easy readability of the volume at all times due to molded, double-sided graduations with high accuracy (± 5%)
- Smooth pouring of liquids and easy to clean due to hydrophobic material and rounded shape without dirt catching edges
- With tamper-evident closure that reliably signals, if the bottle is still sealed
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar) according to DIN EN 285
Very good chemical resistance against most acids, bases and alcoholic solutions. Furthermore, the VITgrip™ lab bottles and the supplied VITLAB® tamper-evident closures are suitable for contact with foodstuffs (according to regulation EU No. 10/2011).
|* Height without screw cap|
**The VITgripTM lab bottles are leakproof (tested with distilled water at room temperatur and atmospheric pressure and in combination with the supplied VITLAB® screw closures. Please contact us for the detailed test conditions, if required.
|Screw caps GL 45, PP|