Eppendorf Tubes® 5.0 ml, PP
- Ergonomic operation: Simple, practical and ergonomic operation. Large labelling area.
- Lid design: Screw cap for minimized sample evaporation during storage and incubation in a wide range of temperatures from -86 °C to 100 °C
- Material: Exceptionally high-quality, transparent polypropylene, free of plasticizers, biocides or mold release agents, for reliable test results
- Certified purity: Available in lot-tested and certified Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean and sterile purity levels
- Centrifugation safety: Maximum safety and stability for centrifugation up to 25 000 x g and fast and efficient protocols.
- Conical shape: Compatible with accessories for conical 15 mL tubes - many existing adapters and racks can be used.
Eppendorf Tubes® 5.0 mL, Eppendorf QualityCode: 6.282 530 in stock2 bags of 10020051,80
Eppendorf Tubes® 5.0 mL, PCR cleanCode: 6.282 531 not in stock2 bags of 10020059,80